AGS Noise Control Limited has a long tradition in the bespoke design, manufacture and installation of all types of acoustic and noise control equipment.
Our origins date back to 1977 where, as a propriety business, AG Services provided skilled site installation teams on a sub-contract basis to local noise control companies.
In 1980 AG Services started manufacturing and installing their own equipment.
In later years, AG Services was incorporated as a limited company,
AGS Noise Control Limited, whilst embracing modern design and manufacturing techniques, still retains in-house design and manufacturing facilities and directly employs skilled site installation engineers as we believe the increased levels of control over the entire process enables a safer, smoother running and more cost effective project.
AGS Noise Control Limited directly employs fully skilled and trained installation engineers who are experienced in installing the acoustic and noise control equipment that we manufacture.
Our installation engineers are used to working safely on the huge variety of installation sites where our products and services may be required. Our installation engineers have Fork Truck licences, CSCS, IPAF and PASMA cards as required.
Our extensive resources, experience and skills are now used to provide purpose built engineered noise control solutions throughout the UK and Ireland.
In addition to the manufacture of our own equipment, we also have full contract management expertise which enables us to provide additional services if required, including:
- Electrical Works
- Air conditioning
- Fume or dust extraction equipment
- Floor finishes
- Suspended ceilings
- Fire alarm and suppression systems
- Lifting equipment
- Ground works and civil engineering
AGS Noise Control Limited have recently completed projects for clients including Skanska, Carillion, Mitie, British Sugar, St Gobain, Nottingham County Council, Guildford County Council, Manchester University, Sheffield University and many more clients, large and small throughout the UK.
Read some of our case studies here.
Sectors and applications
AGS Noise Control Limited has previously completed many different types of installations in varied industries and locations. Here is just a small selection, click on the links to see more images:
- Process/Manufacturing industries including chemical, paper etc;
- Manufacturing including Automotive and Aerospace;
- Power Generation including CHP, nuclear and gas / coal fired;
- Printing industry;
- Recycling including hammer mills, trommells, screening plant and acoustic screens;
- School, College and University music practice rooms, recording suites, percussion/voice over booths, live/control rooms, recording quality studios;
- Audiology/Audiometric booths and suites including Paediatric, mobile and NHS standard;
- Food manufacture/processing.